Monday, January 31, 2011

SVG Files: Football Players and Helmets

 ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?! 

Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend and if you're planning a party, these SVG files can help you decorate! 
Cut out the helmets and glue to toothpicks or skewers and add to cupcakes.   Or cut out a bunch and make a fun banner to spell out your favorite team. 

See EDIT below

BONUS....
To celebrate over 50 blog followers, I'm adding an extra Football Players file.  These players would be great not only your Super Bowl decor but especially for high school or college student layouts.

See EDIT below


**EDIT**
The files above are no longer available free.  You can purchase them HERE.
Remember....
If you have a Cricut electronic cutter but are not familiar with the Sure Cuts A Lot software
(that lets you create artwork like what's shown above), check it out HERE
It's easy to learn, easy to use and your ability to create is limitless. 
Can you tell I LOVE SCAL? 

8 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

These will be great for the party this weekend. Thanks so much

Pam said...

Thanks for sharing your files!! I'll be getting ready for Sunday, this afternoon after work. These will the be perfect touch.

Kellie L said...

Thank you!! I can use these on my super bowl layouts. Kellie

Sue said...

these are great, thank you for sharing.

Anita said...

TFS these files. I have lots of men in my family and they all football. These will help make birthday cards for them, I can never find guy stuff for cards. Thanks again for the great files. Anita in snowy OK

patchworkhen said...

Thank you for sharing. I will have fun with these.

blessings, patchworkhen

Sue in CT said...

These are great! I am not into football or even know someone who is but I still think your files are great.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Feb. 05, 2011. Thanks again.