Monday, May 16, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!

Wow!!  The "Card Carnival" Blog Hop was a huge success!  Over  293 people downloaded the SVG file for the teacup card, so I'm thinking that was a good choice for a shaped card.  lol  If you missed it, it will be available soon at http://www.diecutdesigner.com/
Now onto the Blog Candy...

9 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

There were 56 comments left and using Random.org, the winner is #9, kathlee, who said:
"OMG that is beautiful! It needs to sit by my teapot! Too darned cute. Have no clue how to use those files or I'd snatch it right up! Fun hoping with you!"

Thanks again to everyone who visited my blog yesterday and became a follower.
Only a few more until it hits 300 followers....Whoo Hooo!!
Hmmm....maybe another giveaway when we get there, just for my faithful followers?  Sounds like a plan!

4 comments:

Lorianna said...

Congrats!!!
Great card, I am a follower and missed this SVG DARN!!!
Kicking myself
Hugs
Lorianna

Aim said...

Congrats to your winner!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

kathlee said...

Woowhooo! Thank you so much!
Kathie

DragonSlayer - Sarah said...

Congratulations, Kathlee!!

And I just signed up to follow your blog and am #300!! Yay!! Congratulations on getting 300 followers- I'm sure there will be many more! :-)