Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Few New Things On the Blog

Happy Sunday!
I'm having a great day playing in the studio today. 
Hope you are doing something creative as well!
I want to draw your attention to a few new things I've put up on the blog. 

Most important is that I've made it very easy to see what my "Terms Of Use" are for all SVG files I've shared and will be sharing.  Just click on the page tab above.

I've also added a place for you to follow this blog by email.  Just look over to the right hand column, scroll down a bit, enter your email address and you'll get blog updates delivered to your email instantly.  Never miss a free SVG file again!

Finally, I'm hoping to make it easier for you to purchase SVGs directly from me.  Over the next few weeks, I will be adding all the files I currently have for sale to a special page, which can be found via the tab above.

Please follow me on FACEBOOK.

No comments: