Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lots to Share!

Oh boy, so much is happening this week and I don't want you to miss any of it!
First off, if you are a FACEBOOK FOLLOWER and would like to save 50% Off all my SVG files, today is the last day.  Be sure to click over there for the discount code and the link to Cut and Create.  If you're not a follower yet, just head on over and "Like" me!  You'll see the code.
And while you're on Facebook, don't forget that I'm giving away this one-of-a-kind "Artist" domino pendant (created by yours truly) to a Facebook follower who leaves a comment in that post.  I'm randomly choosing the winner later tonight so you still have some time!

Secondly, I proud to announce that I am one of the Designers for the new
which kicks off tomorrow.  Look for a great Christmas Card Blog Hop coming October 1st.
And lastly, we are in the "Back to School" countdown. 
Take a peek at what Paper Squirrel Vicki came up with using the stack of books SVG from my new SCHOOL SET and her sweet digi...
She's so great at giving ALL the details of the supplies for her projects (unlike someone else you know!)  Just click on over to her BLOG.
And speaking of "The Squirrel" our COLLABORATION PROJECT was such a hit, we will definitely be doing more...so stay tuned!  By the way, Vicki is also one of the Designers that will be featured on the new "Card A Day Blog".

And now for a little tease...I have a couple of new SVG freebies I'll be sharing soon...another school themed element and a special request. 
I'm also working away on Halloween files.

Since I'm getting my little paws into more and more projects I may not always have time to post messages on the yahoo groups when I offer freebies.  So if you're not a Follower, you might want to consider becoming one. 
I'd hate for you to miss something good!

No comments: