Friday, September 30, 2011

Off to the Scrapbook Event!

Today I'm on my way to scrap with my Mom, sister and best peep Sue. 
This is the big event I've mentioned in previous POSTS.
Here's a pic of us from last year....The Scrappin' Queens! 
Resplendant in our pink tees, sparkly tiaras and earrings
and ready to get some serious scrapping done.
I may be away from the studio, but never fear, I've worked ahead
and have a great weekend planned for all of you here on the blog!
Tomorrow, Saturday October 1st, is World Card Making Day 2011!
 Celebrating its sixth year in 2011, World Card Making Day is celebrated annually on the first Saturday in October. It's a day for the card-making community to unite and celebrate the connection and creativity that is the heart of card making
.
To celebrate WCMD, I will be participating in the
Card A Day Christmas Blog Hop.
The Hop is a two day event--Saturday and Sunday. 
I will have a new SVG freebie for you and a card sample using it each day.
Plus there will be lots of blog candy and to top it all off,
a big sale on all my SVG files and other digital goodies!

Be sure to pop back tomorrow and join in on the fun!

2 comments:

teachdanz said...

have a great time:-) I will be checking in on your blog for all the fun!

Terry said...

Try not to have too much fun!! No seriously, have a blast!