Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Join In On The Creative Challenge!



It's time for the second
Since January, I have given away almost 90 free SVG files on this blog. 
I also have over 50 files/sets available for sale at Cut and Create
Plus I've offered three digital stamps as well as a print and cut file. 
So now I want to see what you've created using my files! 

The Challenge rules are simple:
1.  Post any project you have created using any of my files.
Project does not have to be new, you may back link.
2.  Challenge runs until November 20th at midnight EST.
3.  Anyone can link their project, but to win a prize, you MUST be a follower.

PRIZES:
Winner of the above prize pack will be chosen randomly. 
The pack includes:
*Making Memories Mistletoe Garland Kit
*Inkadinkado Stamp Set "Christmas Tag Wishes"
*K & Company Chipboard  Die-Cut Shapes
Anita's Art Stamps Outline Stickers "Christmas Characters"

Three other randomly drawn entries will receive their choice of three of my SVG files on Cut and Create.

Plus a Special Prize(s)...
I will select at least one project for my "Creative Genius Award".
That person(s) will receive a domino ornament handmade by me and offered a Guest Designer position. 
I will also have a special blog badge for them.

Sound like fun?  I hope so!  Can't wait to see what you've all been (or will be) up to!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a number of the free files you did lately. I'll see what I can do with one of them! And I am now following via email. I shoulda done that a long time ago.