Saturday, December 3, 2011

Domino Ornament #3: Merry Santa

Welcome to "Day 3" of my
12 Days of Domino Ornaments
theme!
I really like how this particular ornament came out. 
Once again I used the same Santa stamp but instead of the green alcohol inks, I used the browns with the bronze mixative.  The stamping is done with black ink instead of brown and the beads are bronze.  I used both the round and bugle beads here.  The dangle is a little star charm that I turned from gold to bronze with the mixative. 
Once again, I put the design on wrong but was able to get a wire through the mesh on the bottom to still have a dangle.
If you missed the basic tutorial on creating these ornaments, click HERE.
This ornament is entered into the following Challenge:

8 comments:

Letillia said...

OMGoodness this is Stunning! Thank you for joining us @ My Sheri Crafts!

Letillia
divaof5.blogspot.com

Kendal said...

Hi Cindy,

First off thanks for your comment about my painting. I'm working on my next 24"x30". Hopefully it'll be done soon.

Second, I love the ornaments you are making!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wow - awesome ornament! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

StephC said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! The Santa is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Drunken Stampers!

Charlotte said...

This is oh so beautiful!! Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
Charlotte

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Another WOW!!!

Laura (sandytoz) said...

What a lovely gift!
Thanks for playing with us at Just Some Lines.
Love, Laura JSLDT

Paper Squirrel said...

Very vintagy! I like that you used monochromatic beads on this one...adds to that authentic vintage feel.