Thursday, May 24, 2012

WOOF! (That's "Thank You" in Bulldog)

Today I'm the featured designer over at CARD A DAY BLOG and the theme is "Thank You".
I'll bet you didn't know that "WOOF!" means "Thank You" in bulldog, did you?!  lol
I created this little card to thank my Mom & Dad for "bullysittting" my Millie.  I love the pink, white and black color combo and as Millie is white (with a few brown spots) it's perfect.
 
Here are the card details:
I used a scrap of Bo Bunny's "Posh Pink Prints".  I have used this paper in Millie's scrapbook and really love the "girly" color and design...perfect for the background of my card.  I designed and cut the bulldog and dog house diecuts using my Cricut and SCAL software.  The black strip was created with a scrap piece of black cardstock and a small paw punch.  The sentiment on the front was embossed in black and I hand drew the "*" symbol.  I attached a pink bow with Glossy Accents and added "Millie" on the dog house using a white gel pen.  Inside I stamped the "Thanks" using a SU stamp and Archival Magenta Hue ink.  Then using a Sharpie, I "hit and missed" on the stamp letters to make them a little more dimensional.  I stamped the paw print in Jet Black Archival ink.
This card is entered into the following Challenges:

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Awe what a cute idea, thanks for the inspiration

Paper Squirrel said...

Super cute! Love the color scheme...perfect for Miss Moo!

Mynn xx said...

This is too cute! LOVE the pink and black together--and the bow on the bulldog is adorable! And thanks for translating the sentiment for us!!! ;D

Kathleen said...

Fab card, great colours! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes for our last challenge.
Hugs
Kat xx