Monday, June 25, 2012

Cool Stuff Part 2

 It's not often I get excited about stamps that aren't by Tim Holtz.  But I recently discovered wonderful vintage stamps by TJ Designs that I purchased from Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium  Besides the totally awesome red rubber images, I absolutely LOVE how these stamps are packaged.  They come in a hard plastic hinged  jewel case.  Inside the lid is a stamp index.  This makes it soooo easy to use and store!  No more stamps falling off the plastic sheets.
I'll be pairing these stamps with my Graphic 45 On The Boardwalk paper so stay tuned to see what I create.  Oh...and I've already picked out the next set I want to get-- "By the Sea".  It was hard to choose since I want them all, but I think the two sets will compliment each other.   
ENABLER ALERT: If you are an Alice In Wonderland fan, there are multiple sets to choose from!

1 comment:

Lisa Rea said...

These are so cool - thank you for sharing as I wasn't aware of this line. They look great! Looks like it's time to add to my collection :-)


Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com

P.S. Join us at Sketches4All (http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/groups) - great forum with lots of fun challenges every month - cards, layouts, tags, even Smash Book challenges. There's something for everyone! Your great designs would be a great addition to our challenges.