Friday, July 26, 2013

Christmas in July SVG Sale & A Freebie!

It's been a while since I offered a SVG sale and as I was "spotlighted" in the recent CUT AND CREATE newsletter, I figured now was the time!  So this weekend, you will save 50% off all Christmas, Hanukkah and winter files...20 to choose from.  Just click on the Cut and Create link above to go to the store.
Here's a look at my newest SVG files:
The versatile "Travel Set" can be found HERE.  
I think that these are great for scrapbooking but would also make awesome elements for tags, journal pages and multi-media projects.  Stencils are super hot right now.  Cut them from acetate and make your own!
Same with the "Summer Picnic" set.  The food diecuts would be perfect on a party invitation, used for placecards  or even turned into fun party decorations.  You can find it HERE.
Finally, here is a FREEBIE that would be fun to make in all flavors! Get it HERE.

1 comment:

scrapn said...

Thanks so very much Cindy!
Kathy