Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday File Feature

It's Friday and I'd like to kick off a weekly SVG file feature.  You may not know that I have over 150 SVG files/sets available in my Cut and Create store.  I also have eleven sets currently available on Etsy.  Today I want to feature the Fall Set, available in both stores:
This is a very versatile set for fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving crafting.  
Save $1 on this set HERE for one week only!
Ready for some inspiration?  
Below are some great projects from myself and the Design Team that used these files: 






If you have an electronic cutter and software (SCAL, MTC, etc) that uses SVGs, you can use these digital files to create whatever your imagination dreams up.  If you use a Silhouette machine, DT member Ruth has a great tutorial on how to work with SVGs in the Silhouette Designer Edition.  Check it out HERE.
And please join us over at CREATIVE CUTTING CHALLENGE.  We'd love to see your work and you just might become a winner!


No comments: