Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas and New Years Scrapbook Layouts

The last Christmas themed post until next year!  These are two more projects using the new Tim Holtz "Merriment" paper stash.  I love the vintage "chalkboard" style heading.  (Remember when I also used it in miniature on this ornament?  Love all the sizes in Tim's stash.)
(By the way, this ornament went to a good home and the proceeds from it's sale went to a great cause!)
This sheet of paper was perfect to use for photos from our day of sledding.  I cut my photos so that some of the paper's images were also featured.  The heading was created from stickers and an electronic cutting file.  Looks like the "big kids" had the most fun that day!

1 comment:

Paper Squirrel said...

LOVE the sledding page! I know one particular big kid had a blast that day...and may have gone down the hill more than any other kid. :-)