Monday, January 27, 2014

Easy Collage Sheet Jewelry

Did you see my LWD Design Team Showcase where I featured key chains made using the Flora & Fauna Piddix Collage sheet?  Check it out here.  This collage sheet has 21 images so there are plenty to play with...make a bunch of everything!
These pendants are made from glass tiles, which I've had in my stash for a while.  You can find similar pieces HERE.  Just attach the collage square (and any sentiments) to the back of the tile using Glossy Accents.  Add a bail and you're done!  Or if you'd rather have something to decorate your fridge, replace the bail with a magnet!
 I also had a few square jewelry pendant blanks in my stash.  I glued in the collage square and topped it off with a square epoxy dot.  The bee is a brass charm that I altered using Ranger Patinas.
 I still have one more completed piece of jewelry I created using the collage sheet.  I'll show you that tomorrow!

No comments: