Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stained Glass Window Card

The theme over at Simon Says Stamp is "Let's Be Clear" so it was a great time to create a stained glass sympathy card.  First I cut the beautiful SVG Gothic Windows file from black cardstock.  Next I cut clear acetate to go behind the black frame and glued the two together.  I used alcohol inks to create the faux stained glass look on the back side.  

 On the front side, I stamped the lettering and designs on using Jet Black Archival ink.  The circle details were colored in on the front side with Sharpies.  To create the card, I took two shapes and welded them together and cut out using my electronic cutter.
Entered into the following Challenge:







1 comment:

cheiron said...

Amazing! I love the stained glass look. Thank you so much for playing along with the Let's Be Clear Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)