Wednesday, August 27, 2014

be-You-tiful Sign

I've been seeing versions of this saying around blog land and I decided to create my own to use on a sign.  I think the sentiment is perfect for all of us gals...no matter our age or shape, we are all uniquely ourselves and therefore, beautiful!  My pastor recently said something to the effect that our youthful beauty is fleeting.  That there will come a time when no cosmetic surgery or makeup or hairstyle will keep us up to the world's standard of beauty.  However if we have beauty in our soul, we WILL be beautiful, no matter our age.  Good advice!
This sign was created from a piece of scrap wood which was painted with yellow chalk paint.  I cut the sentiment and frame from black outdoor vinyl and applied to the wood.  No sealing necessary!
If you'd like to make a sign of your own, you can get the file HERE.

No comments: