Friday, December 18, 2015

Hand Painted Ornaments

It's a week before Christmas and my tree looks gorgeous.  So it's a perfect time to feature some of the hand painted ornaments I created and sold at my craft shows this season.  Many of these are still available over at my sales blog, if you want one for your own tree!  
Shown above is a design from Prudy Vannier.  This ornament was perfect for personalizing!  Shhh...don't tell my niece and nephews.  It's what I'm giving them this year!  I have just two left and you can grab them HERE.
Here's another design from Prudy Vannier that I sized way down (originally painted on a plate).  I added my own wording, using my projector to get the spacing painted on just right.  If you like him, you can get one HERE
This prim angel is an adaption of a pattern by Shara Reiner.  Painted on a raw wood heart with a multi-media sentiment.  If you like her, you can get one of your own HERE.
Here's a ginger cutie, which is a pattern by Renee Mullins.  Painted on a 4 inch round wooden ornament. If you like him, you can get your own HERE.
These forks were inspired by ornaments I had seen on Pinterest so I just used my own pattern to paint them.  Very popular and totally sold out this season.  I will be making more of these for next year for sure.  
This is a wonderful multi-media tag (design adapted from Kim Klassen).  I used book pages from "A Christmas Carol" to make it very authentic!  These would make a great gift tag too.  I do  have a few of these left so you can get one HERE
Here's another ornament that I got inspiration for from Pinterest.  Painted it my own way. Super cute and another item that I sold out of early in the season.
This little wooden mitten is a design from Vera Collier.  I stenciled the cuff and added the silver jingle bell to the cord.  So sweet and still a few left that you can get HERE.
I've painted ornaments of this Shara Reiner design before but made more for this year.  The white portion of the snowflake has Diamond Dust added to it so it's got a beautiful sparkle.  A couple left, which you can get HERE.
Stop back tomorrow to see my painted lace ornaments!



No comments: