Thursday, December 10, 2015

Piles of Pillows!

I've been painting lots of pillows, for myself,  the craft shows and for special orders.  
Here's a look at them!
Above are two very popular ones.  The one on the left has typography that I created. Want one of your own?  Get it HERE. The one on the right I'm not sure where the design came from. If you like this pillow, you can get it HERE.  All the pillows are hand painted and completely washable.
Some cute Christmas pillows.  Design on the left is from Miss Kate Cuttables
I created the typography on the right pillow after seeing something similar on Pinterest.   
If you like this one, you can get it HERE.
The left pillow also is my typography and is in fact a "squarer" version of the pillow I made for my BFF last year. Like it?  Get it HERE.  The right pillow's design came from My Vinyl Designer and you can get my pillow HERE.
Here's another of my donated bulldog pillows.  Again, the typography design is by me.  You can purchase a pillow cover with your choice of lettering colors HERE.


1 comment:

LiveUpKart said...

The ayurvedic medicine for piling has shown promising results. It is recommended for people suffering from piles and those who want to improve their digestive health. The capsules are also effective in relieving the symptoms of chronic constipation. Ayurvedic piling relief is effective for all types of piles. It is an herbal remedy that relieves inflammation and reduces the burning sensation of piles.
ayurvedic medicine