Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Miscellaneous Signs

I paint (and sell) a lot of wooden signs.  Most are my own design and I rarely paint two of the same.  Here's a look at some of those signs.
I love adding the light shading to letters, like I did with the Antiques sign above.  I also really like the color combination of the red and grays.
 Same design, different color combinations.   

What do you do with a little piece of wood?  Paint an arrow on it! 
Then like the arrow design so much that you paint another one and incorporate it into a larger sign.

Always popular, I've painted these in several colors. 
The Michigan HOME signs are sellouts.  I enjoy making these in many different color combos.
And of course, life is always better at the lake or cabin! 

I painted these as ornaments or small hangers. 
One of the few designs I didn't create.  So many fun ways to paint these signs.  


No comments: