Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Special Orders for Special People

One of my favorite things is to design and/or paint custom orders.  People are so pleased to get exactly what they want to make their home uniquely theirs.  I'm pleased when I can help make their vision come to fruition. 
Today's post features a large wooden sign that I painted for a young lady who has just moved into her first home.  She's slowly decorating it and wanted a wine theme for her dining room.  She sent me a picture of what she had in mind and through a few proof posts, we were able to come up with the sign shown in these pictures. The internet has made ordering something custom from me simple!  If you're interested in a special order, just send me an email:  thecreativepointe@gmail.com
The sign was sized to go over this set of windows. 
Notice the lovely grape rug she found to go with the sign!
Thanks Allie for sharing your pictures and for hiring me to make your vision reality!
I also do special order signs...for business or individuals!

No comments: