Sunday, February 27, 2011

Card to Share

Thanks again to everyone for the warm birthday wishes.  Yesterday my wonderful hubby chauffeured me around in a nearby town where I shopped at a scrapbook store (found some 2009 "Somerset Studio" magazines for 1/2 price), a cool artist's market (found a tile and beaded pendant) and JoAnn's (lots of clearance stamps).  All great finds and maybe a few to be shared as blog candy and/or challenge prizes in the future!
I also had a delicious Mexican dinner (and margaritas) with some old friends.  And I got to draw the lucky winner of the blog candy.  A great day all around!
Today I am heading into the studio to attend to some much needed clean up.  Hopefully there will be time to work up a few cards using the techniques I learned last weekend at Archiver's.  In the meantime, here is another one of those cards made during the "Painted Petals" class.

No comments: