Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tip: Clear Stamp Adhesion

I love to use clear stamps but sometimes they lose their stickiness.  Letters especially seem to be the worst at keeping their adhesion.  Then it's easy to loose one or have it slip off of the acrylic block when you're trying to line up a word to stamp.  Luckily there is an easy fix to that unsticky situation! 
Aleene's Tack-It Over & Over glue is the perfect solution to clear stamps that won't stick.  Just swipe some on the back of the stamp and let dry.  The glue dries clear so you still can see through the stamp.  
Also, I keep a box of baby wipes on my work table.  After stamping I rub the ink off with a wipe.  Quick and easy!


Don't forget about the Free SVG Blog Hop Saturday.  I'll have a few extra St. Paddy's Day files for you.  If you don't have SCAL or MTC, don't worry, you won't be left out!  I'll have something special for you too. (If you're thinking "What the heck is an SVG, SCAL and MTC?", check the blog out tomorrow.  I'll explain them all and how they work with a Cricut electronic cutter.)

No comments: