Monday, August 22, 2011

Sharing: Halloween Hanging

Yesterday I skipped the post I had promised due
to trying to get a piece in by challenge deadlines. 
So better late than never, I'm featuring the wonderful "Witching Hour"
from Vicki over at Paper Squirrel which uses one of my SVG files in a unique way...
it's made to look like metal!
Notice the scroll hanger?  It looks like metal but was actually made using chipboard, black antiquing gel, UTEE, alcohol ink, and Perfect Pearls. 
Vicki has complete details of this technique over on her BLOG.

The hanger was cut from chipboard using the SVG file from my
"Fancy Flourishes--Two" set:
You can get this extremely versatile file from my store over at
DIECUT DESIGNER, CUT AND CREATE or TKO SCRAPS.
I think my Creative Team has used this file more than any other in all of their projects.  So far it's been featured in Halloween, Christmas, floral, feminine and masculine projects.
Have you used it in one of your projects?  I'd LOVE to see it!!
Follow me!  I'm on FACEBOOK.

No comments: