Thursday, January 19, 2012

Anniversary Card

Here's a look at the card I sent to my sister and her hubby for their anniversary.
(Happy Anniversary Jen and Paul!)
I actually cut into a brand new pad of paper, K & Company's Susan Winget "Nature".
It's such a beautiful pad of double sided paper with birds, butterflies and really yummy colors! 
I also bought the matching set of adhesive chipboard elements and used the one of the butterflies here.  The sentiment was stamped, punched out and attached to the card with foam dots.  I used alcohol ink to color the pearls to match.  The border punch is from Martha Stewart.
This card is entered into the following Challenges:

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Cindy. I love the colours anhd design of your card. It puts the focus on the butterfly. Love it.
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xx

Amanda R said...

Very pretty card and that butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in this week at Flutterby Wednesdays!