Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Monthly Blog Candy

Are you a follower of CARD A DAY BLOG?  The girls have daily card inspiration, techniques and tips.  And I just happen to be today's featured Designer!  There is also a monthly challenge you might want to join in on.

Speaking of "monthly", I've decided to offer a little blog candy each and every month.  This month I'll be giving a follower a Tim Holtz tissue tape dispenser.  Use it with tissue tape or regular adhesive tape...it's very handy!  To win, you just have to be a follower....easy!!

Winner will be announced at the end of the month.

6 comments:

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

Oh I'd love to win this!! I'm a follower :-) I also have a question..on your Valentine Card, what type of ink did you stamp your sentiment onto the vellum with? I always have a hard time with vellum but love the look of it.

Janet said...

I've been a follower of yours for a long time, love your blog. I learn so much from you! Thanks so much. You have awesome freebies! Thanks for being so generous.

Janet said...

I shared your post on Facebook as I also keep up with you on there too.

Brandy said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win! I own some tissue tape but not the dispenser.

Paper Squirrel said...

Wow! Thanks for the generous giveaway (and future giveaways)!

Colleen O said...

I'm a follower and would live to have a tape runner... Don't have one yet. Congrats on being featured too.