Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm a Graduate!

It's official...I'm a new Grad!!  It's been a few years since I was able to say that!  lol
I was finally able to finish last month's "Creative Chemistry 101", the on line class with Tim Holtz.
He shared so many great things...from how to use your tools and supplies to the properties of products to actual finished samples...and it was AWESOME!!  I learned a TON of things and over the next few months, I'm sure I will be sharing my own take on them.  However, if you are interested in learning from the master himself, you can still take the class as "Independent Study"...which is basically what I did as most of the class was going on while I was on vacation.  
If you're interested in checking the class out, click HERE.
I'm not affiliated with On Line Card Classes in any way, just sharing something I thing is a good thing.

No comments: