Monday, September 3, 2012

New SVGs: School Set Two

It's been quite a few years since I started school (Yep, that's me in my kindergarten photo) but I well remember the excitement the first day brought.  Here in Michigan, the kiddies will be back to school tomorrow.  So this might be a good time to introduce my newest SVG set that is perfect for "Back to School" crafting projects:
You can get this file HERE

Don't forget about the first "School Set"

You can get the file HERE
and if you didn't grab last year's School House or School Bell Freebies:
Follow this LINK


Follow this LINK

DON'T FORGET...next Monday is the very first Challenge over at
Be sure to check out the projects from the Design Team. 
Enter your SVG project and you could win a $5 Gift Certificate 
for SVGs from The Creative Pointe STORE
Challenges held twice a month.
Bookmark or Follow at CREATIVE CUTTING CHALLENGE




1 comment:

Paper Squirrel said...

Aww, what a cutie! And adorable school SVGs sets, too!