Friday, September 7, 2012

Scrapbook Pages: Scrappin' Queens

I've blogged before about the only crop I attend that is also near and dear to my heart-- MARY'S SCRAPBOOK EVENT.  Last year we continued with our "Scrappin' Queens" theme.  
My Mom wore her wedding tiara...a beautful vintage piece.  I had a real tiara (not from my wedding) and Sue and Vic wore their pretty dollar store crowns.  The matching t-shirts and bling-y earrings completed our ensembles. 
Supplies:
Paper:  Imaginisce "Lucy Bird", black, cream cardstock
Fonts:  (cut with SCAL and Cricut)  "London Court" and "A & S Black Swan"
SVGs:  Crown and Scroll Rods
Stamp:  Unity "Just Be You"
Ink:  Staz On "Jet Black"
Stickles:  Cotton Candy
Punch:  EK Success "Swirl"
Velum
Gems
Each year the first person to register wins some delicious homemade fudge.  It's usually a contest between Sue and I.  This year we both won!
Supplies:
Paper:  Imaginisce "Tiny Tantrum" cream, black cardstock
Die:  Sizzix "Vintage Market"
SVGs:  Crowns and Lacy Circle
Stamp:  Darcie's "Queen Owl"
Paint
Black Sharpie
Ink:  Archival "Jet Black"
Punch:  EK Success "Swirl"
Paint
Black Sharpie
Chipboard


This is the last of the 14 scrapbook pages I did on my summer Craft-cation.  
But that's not all I did...lots more to share from that fun week coming up soon!

Don't forget...Monday is the kick-off to a brand new Challenge Blog that is just for SVG file users.  If you enter, you might win a prize!  If you don't use SVG files, check it out anyway.  The Design Team will have lots of inspiration for you and who knows, you just might get hooked on electronic cutting!

No comments: