Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Hope you are having a fun and spooky day today!  Just a little something to share.  This is the display I've had up in the studio.  I found the half birdcage at TJ Maxx and added extra clips so that I could display some of my Halloween tags and some of the Halloween swap pieces I received last year.
And yes...I FINALLY got to go to a Halloween party this year.  I had purchased the skull handband from a crafter this summer and then completed my look with shrinky dink skull earrings and a skull and bones necklace.  I cut the shrinky dinks using SCAL and my electronic cutter, heated them with the heat gun and made the jewelry.  The skull came from my HALLOWEEN SET TWO SVG file.



2 comments:

Monica said...

What a good way to repurpose your bird cage. Spooky costume!

Paper Squirrel said...

What a great spooky jewelry idea! I had no idea that a Cricut would cut through Shrinky Dink...great tip!