Sunday, October 7, 2012

WCMD Blog Candy Winner

9 people left comments on Saturday and were eligible to win the blog candy.  I had 55 downloads of the free card file and was surprised at only 9 comments.  Could it be that many people just grabbed the freebie and didn't bother to scroll down to the bottom of the post where the candy was?  A big "Thank You" to those of you who did read to the end and commented.  I have something special for you (see below)
There was also a comment about trying to get the freebie but the price was now at $2.  As stated in the post, the freebie was for Saturday only and when I set up the special, the clock is on EST.  Once the clock hits midnight---POOF--the special is gone.
The winner of the stamp is #5-- Karen Conner.

Please email me at creative@avci.net with your address Karen.
Now, for the other 11 people who DID comment (even if after the midnight cutoff), if you email me at the address listed above before 10-10-12 with your favorite SVG file from my STORE, I will send it to you FREE.

No comments: