Monday, February 18, 2013

Little Bunny Pocket

The newest challenge over at CREATIVE CUTTING CHALLENGE is "Easter--Not A Card".  I decided to use up some of those toilet paper rolls I've been hoarding and make another one of these little hanging pockets.  To see the original post on how to make these, click HERE.  I used scraps of pink striped and dotted paper to cover the roll.  I punched holes along the bottom and whip stitched with green embroidery floss.  The top trim was punched from a scrap of yellow cardstock.   I used a Spellbinders die to punch the green Lacey Circle and then added "Happy Easter" with a white gel pen.  Yellow and white bakers twine was added for hanging.
The bunny came from my SVG EASTER BUNNY SET.  I cut him on my electronic cutter from pink cardstock.  The tail was cut from white cardstock and then embellished with Liquid Pearls for some dimension.  A small pearl for the eye.
I added the green paper "grass" and will fill the little pocket with chocolate eggs.
These are so easy to make up.  A great way to use up empty TP rolls (that would just be thrown out) and scrap paper.  

Entered into the following Challenges:

No comments: