Friday, May 24, 2013

Colorful Birthday Card

 
As today's featured designer over at CARD A DAY BLOG. I created this simple and colorful card to go along with this week's theme of Birthday Cards.
Details:
The basic design is an interpretation of Joscelyne Cutchens design that was featured in Paper Crafts Magazine.  I used white 8 1/2 " x 11" cardstock and folded it in half.  To the front I attached a piece of "Birthday Words" from Queen & Co.  I cut the circle (coordinationg back side of the paper) using a Coluzzle and then stitched around the circle.  The sentiment was a SVG file I had cut that was in my stash.  I've had it for a few years so I'm sorry I can't share where I got it but I've forgotten!
Finally, I added three strips of washi tape.  Fast and fun and ready to send to someone special!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Cool card and fantastic use of washi tape!