Thursday, June 2, 2016

Washi Week: Pretty Kraft-y

Day four of our "Washi" spectacular!  If you're just tuning in, I'm trying to use up some of the massive stash of Washi tape that I've been hoarding.  Check out the past three posts for more Washi card ideas and get inspired to use up your own stash!
This card has three lovely Tim Holtz tissue tape designs laid right on top of a kraft card stock base.  Over the tape I used a fine Sharpie marker to add the border around the edges.
I also used some of my ephemera stash by placing this floral design over the tape.  To finish, I added a banner cut with a Spellbinders die and stamped a sentiment. Then I added three small pearls.
A special card for two special people (my parents) and it didn't even hurt to use up a bit of that tape! 

No comments: