Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, February 4, 2011

SVG File: Football

Since I got such a great response from the football files I posted yesterday, I thought I'd "throw" in another one! 

**EDIT**
This file is no longer available for free.
You may purchase the file HERE.

 
I'll be working in the studio tomorrow putting the finishing touches on a few things I hope to show you next week.  Also, don't forget about the "Creative Challenge".
  It's your chance to "Show and Tell" what you've been working on and maybe win a little prize.
--Cindy

4 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

This is a great football.
It would make a great cup cake topper glues on a toothpick.
Thanks so much.
If I was a baker, I would make some cupcakes and show you. LOLOL
Hugs,
Nance

Sweet Caroline said...

Thank you for this great file!

V said...

Love your file, will use it this weekend.
Thanks for sharing.

Vicki

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Feb. 05, 2011. Thanks again.