Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SVG File: Striped Easter Egg

Talk about irony...here I am working on springy, Easter files while outside it is snowing and we are under a winter storm warning.  Umm....I do believe it is SPRING....someone should inform the weatherman!  Wishing this snow would go away and let my poor flowers (who were just peeking up) have a little warm sunshine.
SORRY THIS FILE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE YOU CAN PURCHASE IT HERE
File offered for free for at least one week (or until I post the next freebie).
Here's a little "Sneak Peak" of what I will be offering on the new
Diecut Designers website:
The Grand Opening is this Saturday.  Until then, the forums are open and lots of people have already joined.  Check it out:  HERE

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Cute Card thanks for sharing

Vicki said...

Cute Card, thanks for sharing. Hope you don't get buried to bad by the storm.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [20 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Gerri Herbst said...

Very sweet. Thanks for the info on SVG... some day I might look into that approach, it looks like it offers many possibilities. take care, gerri

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing your file...I just think thats cool that you share your talent...I got this one!! thanks

Jun Bug House said...

Thank you so much.
Good luck with your selling endeavors.
**U**
Nance

Sue in CT said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 21, 2011. Thanks again.