Saturday, April 16, 2011

Only A Week To Go...

...Until the GRAND OPENING of the web's newest community:
This is why I've been looking for people to be part of my new Creative Team! 

Diecutdesigner.com will be a great site.  A one-stop-shop for SVGs, but also a fun community of  electronic cutter fans offering advice, inspiration and friendship. 
And yes, I will be selling exclusive SVGs in their store. 
But not to worry friends, I will still have a WEEKLY FREE SVG file on this blog!  (I won't be posting them on any set day so if you're not a follower, you might want to consider it to make sure you always get the free file.) 
I also believe that by having a Creative Team, I will be able to offer even more great ideas and creative inspiration here for paper artists.  (If you are interested in being on the CT, please send me an email.  I am currently reviewing applicants.  See this POST  for all the details.)

I'm so thrilled to be able to offer even more new and exciting things to all of you.
As my mentor Martha would say, "It's a good thing."

6 comments:

Ronnie said...

would love to have you join the boycott email em your info to rubberaddict@gmail.com
thanks, Ronnie

Ronnie said...

I have added myself as a follower to your blog, I am addicted completely to svg files, and can never get enough of them. I am happy to have you a part of the boycott blog, but would like to add you you to my blog if you dont mind. If you would like to check it out, it at www.inkyantics.blogspot.com thanks, Ronnie

Unknown said...

Great job on the blog.I am a new follower. Would love for you the check out my blog.I am slowly learning about svg files. Diana
http://dnbfundesigns.blogspot.com/

JennyKozar said...

I am here from the K Andrew Link Up Love party and am now a new follower - I would love if you follow me too.

Blessings, Jenny Kozar

http://kozfam5.blogspot.com

Crafty Annie said...

Any chance there might be more than just SVG files? Maybe GSD files? That might open up the community for folks with Silhouette machines. I know files can be converted via Inkscape, but the extra step is sometimes more than our average users can deal with. (I teach an advanced Silhouette class and many are simply confused by the idea of converting files). Just a thought. At any rate, I think this new "community" is going to be great!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Your cards, projects and LO's are wonderful!

Best of luck in your new SVG venture. I've just recently figured out how to cut SVG files on my Gazelle and they have a new update to cut them as imports instead of converting them. I've enjoyed some of the gorgeous designs I've been able to find and cut.

I'm hopping through the Love Link Up Party and am now a follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/