Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Congratulations to Blog Candy Winner!

CONGRATULATIONS PAT!
The winner of the package of crafty goodies is comment number 24, Pat, who said:
"Congrats! We love seeing what you do. Thanks!"
Pat, please contact me with your address so I can send out your prize!

True Random Number Generator 24 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Thanks to everyone who played along. 
I truly appreciate all my followers and love to read your kind comments.

Lots more in store for you....just need to spend a few uninterupted hours in the studio. 
This time of year I'm always busy outside here in northern Michigan. 
The holiday weekend is coming so that meant we spent the past weekend getting the outdoor furniture set up, puttiing the kayak in the water, and planting flower pots.  We also spread 8 yards of wood chips Sunday.  Since we live in the woods, it's easier to have wood chips than try to grow grass (although we did break down a few years ago and planted a front lawn). 


No comments: