Monday, May 16, 2011

SVG File: "Girls Rule" Heading

Here's a heading for all the great girls in your life...including yourself!
You can get the file free HERE.
(Remember, this file is available free for a limited time.)
I created this heading to go with the two new "Girlz" sets that are now available for sale
GIRLZ-SET 1
GIRLZ-SET 2

I think these designs would be so fun for so many things...
from a layout of a little girl playing dress up to an invite for a big girls' night out!
Jenn, one of my Creative Team members, used
the heading in her fun and bright layout.
If you'd like all the design details, please check out her BLOG.
As always, I want to see what YOU'VE made using my designs!  Please send them!!

6 comments:

Trisha said...

Thanks for this really wonderful header! My 11-yr-old will love it, too!

Anonymous said...

tooo cute file!! Thanks bunches.

Bobbi said...

With twins in the family, this will be a hit. Thamks.

vixters8 said...

Very cute, thanks for the freebie!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on May. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

Sue in CT said...

Very cute title. I know my granddaughter will agree. Thanks for sharing.