Thursday, June 23, 2011

New in the Store

What a busy week!  And it's been raining every day...which would have been great to spend in the studio if I didn't have a "real" job!  I'm also getting ready to host (almost) my entire family up here this weekend.  Praying for sunshine and nice weather so everyone can enjoy the outdoors.  So, needless to say, I haven't gotten any further on my Roc Lon banner project to show you.  I do have Monday off, so after the house work is done, I plan on getting that (and hopefully another free SVG) up for you.
In the meantime, here's a peek at some of my new files that are available at Cut & Create.  Just click on the link on right or above if you'd like to see more files or purchase these.  Thanks for looking!
Fancy Flourishes-One
Fancy Flourishes-Two


Flower Flourishes

Arty Accents

No comments: