Monday, June 27, 2011

SVG: Statue of Liberty

Only a week before it's 4th of July!  Yikes, seems like summer has just started...I only got into the lake for the first time this year yesterday.  I had an awesome weekend with (most of) my family.  We had two beautiful days and we spent it outdoors and in the lake.  Great summer memories! 
Time's a wasting so this week I will have FIVE freebie 4th of July SVGs for you.  Be sure to collect them all because I'm only offering them free for a limited time.  I'm also working feverishly to finish the pennant project and should have that for you tomorrow.  Have fun creating but remember to spend time outdoors enjoying the summer and your families!
Sorry this file is no longer available for free.
You can now purchase this file in a set of six patriotic elements at
CUT & CREATE

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank you so much Cindy! I love your work!
Huggles
Sandy

tlettling said...

Awesome thanks

snowdraak said...

Thanks! Can't wait for the rest.

Katie said...

thanks so much for sharing this great file...its just perfect for the season..

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [28 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lisa R. said...

Wow! Great file. TFS

Lisa Avolio said...

Thanks! Very distinctive.

Joanne said...

Very nice

Deborah Pottle said...

Thank you, Cindy, for your generosity! Just exactly what I was looking for.
Debbie