Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sharing: Another Tea Cup Card

Did everyone have a great (holiday--If you're in the US) weekend? 
We sure did.  Lots of fun and visiting all weekend long. 
Above is a picture of Millie in the lake taken on the 4th.  Louie was the bullie who loved to swim (very rare!) while Millie prefers to sun on the beach.  However it was warm enough that she wanted to cool her tummy, so she went in.

I have some new freebie SVG files in the works
but as I am in "vacation mode" they are not ready yet. 
So instead I'll share a card made by Georgette.
Georgette did a great job decorating and embellishing the Tea Cup Card. 
This SVG was offered during a blog hop and is my most popular file. 
If you missed it, you can purchase the file
HERE

1 comment:

Paper Squirrel said...

Aww, sweet Millie! I can't believe she's even in that deep (for her)!

Tea cup card and file are fantastic!