Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sharing: Frog Sign

Ahhh....summer time.  I absolutely LOVE summer "Up North".  It almost makes up for the long winters.  I think everyone else must be enjoying their summer as well as the blogging world has slowed down a bit.  And that's okay...we should enjoy it while we can.  But if you're looking for some creative inspiration, I'm sharing a super cute little sign made by Creative Team Member Vicki...
I love Vicki's choice of patterned papers to piece the frog, which is one of the
SVG designs in my "Garden Friends-Set One".
Vicki has all the details on her BLOG.
While you're there, be sure to check out her "Background Paper Refresh" technique.
She gives you great ideas to use those "stale" papers you're holding on to.
.
Interested in the "Garden Friends-Set One" SVG files?
You can purchase the set HERE

1 comment:

patchworkhen said...

That is hilarious!!!!

blessings, patchworkhen