Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Bragging!

I'm just thrilled to brag that my DOMINO COLLAGE was one of the top three chosen this week over at SIMON SAYS STAMP
This is just so exciting for me because it was the first time I've ever entered one of their challenges---I never thought I had something good enough.  So to have my project picked as one of the best...out of 151 entries...has been absolutely thrilling!
I also checked out the FROSTED DESIGNS FABULOUS FRIDAY CHALLENGE results and my piece was selected as one of the top three over there too!  Whoo Hoo!!
I hope you will forgive me for going on and on with my bragging.  I've been doing the "happy dance" the last few days and just wanted to share with my blogger friends.   This has been a great week off from the real job and it's been so much fun playing in my studio.  I think I might need a longer "craft-cation"!!

No comments: