Thursday, August 25, 2011

SVG: Fall Leaf #3 and Sharing a Fall Layout

Here is the last fall leaf of the set of three:
EDIT:  Sorry this file is no longer available for free.
You may purchase it in the "Fall Leaves" set HERE.

I used all my leaf SVG files and a portion of my new
"Fall Set" in this layout I just finished:
The background paper is an old one from my stash.  Luckily the name was still on it:  Fall Leaves by Paper Pizazz.  I think it goes perfectly with my leaf files! 
I also want to draw attention to the heading. 
 I know I keep singing the praises of Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL)
but here is why it's so versatile: 
you can create EXACTLY what you need for any layout. 
I used a free font (Green Fuz) to create the
"Ghoultide Gathering" heading with SCAL. 
I then cut it out on my Cricut.  Unfortunately, if you don't already have SCAL,
it is no longer able to work with a Cricut.  But there are plenty of other cutters that are now able to use SCAL3 (with more to come).  A few are priced comparable to a Cricut.  So before you get a Cricut, be sure to do some research on a cutter that uses SCAL.  You will save BIG time on not having to buy cartridges and will have unlimited creativity ability.  Plus you can use my freebie SVGs!!
I entered this layout in Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium's
You were to use at least 15 eyelets (creatively) in your layout. 
I used exactly that many!

I used the basket of leaves file from my newest SVG set:

You can purchase this set from:
CUT & CREATE

Please follow me on FACEBOOK.

7 comments:

teachdanz said...

Love the layout and thank you for the file too:-)

Four11Lady said...

Thanks so much for the file.....it's really nice! Cards are my "thing", but I can see how nice and put together your layout is........great job!

patchworkhen said...

Thank you for the file. I love the "green fuz" font too. perfect for halloween.

blessings, patchworkhen

Jun Bug House said...

Thank you dear......
**U**
Nance

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [26 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the layout you created- great SVG file- Thanks so much!

KW said...

Great layout. The leaves complement the photos nicely. Thank you for the files.