Sunday, March 18, 2012

TOP 10 SUPPLIES---#2

#2--LAPTOP
As I mentioned yesterday, I'm counting down in my "Top 10".  And since SCAL was tops in my list, it's only logical that next up is my laptop computer.  I have a Sony Viao that I got a couple of years ago.  I use it constantly in creating...working with SCAL, creating SVGs, Photoshopping and uploading all the pictures for the blog, saving and organizing tons of vintage images, and of course Blogging!  It gets a real work out! 
On a related note, I also have a wireless HP printer that I use for crafting.  It's right in my studio and I can make copies, scan, print and fax.  Very handy!  I mentioned above that I use Photoshop (also vital in my creating) but I know just the basics...someday if I ever get extra time, I'd love to learn more.  I also subscribe to Carbonite to protect all the files I've collected and created.  I have an older Sony digital camera that I keep in the studio and use exclusively for blogging as its memory card hardly holds anything.

No comments: