Monday, April 30, 2012

Prize Winner


Well, the odds were great as only 5 people left a comment to win this little prize package:
Clear stamp set "Cherrywood Lane" from Heidi Grace and
40 yards of hemp cord in four colors from Fashion Naturals.
The Winner is...
Who said... "I think your blog is great - I love reading it"
Glennis, please email me your address (creative@avci.net) and I'll get it out in the mail to you.
Thanks again to everyone who took the time to leave a comment! 
Looking ahead...I'll be the guest designer over at http://www.cardadayblog.blogspot.com/ on Wednesday so tomorrow is a sneak peek at that card.
Then on Wednesday I'll be kicking off 10 great days of Scrapbooking!

2 comments:

Paper Squirrel said...

Congrats, Glennis...Jealous! ;-)

Glennis F said...

How exciting - thanks so much. Off to send you my address