Wednesday, January 16, 2013

And Another Love Story Begins...

If you are a follower of my blog, you know of my love for bulldogs.  It started way back in the 80's with my first one, Mack.  When I started this blog almost two years ago, I was Momma to Louie and Millie and frequently used them in posts (Scrapbook Layouts, "Pet Week" SVGs, Studio/Bulldog Museum, etc).  Louie passed away in June of 2011 and Millie this past October.  They were elderly and in the last months of each of their lives, quite sickly.  It was so hard to lose them and I missed them terribly.  People started asking me when I would be getting another bully.  I was torn between a rescue dog and a puppy.  I put it all into God's hands and left it up to Him as to when I'd welcome a new bully into my life.  Well, His timing is always perfect and this past weekend, much to my great surprise, He delivered the perfect little bully to me.
I'd like to introduce you to this bundle of sweetness.  His name is Gus and he has filled my heart with joy!  I was totally in love with him before he even walked through my door.  You'll be hearing more about him as time goes by but if you don't see a post from me for a few days, you'll know why.  I'm busy getting sweet puppy kisses!

6 comments:

teachdanz said...

what a cutie!!

Paper Squirrel said...

Such a sweet face! And all those wrinkles...oooh, I just want to squeeze 'em! :-)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Congratulations. He is adorable.

Lisa D.

scrapn said...

Congrats on your new baby. How old is he?

Josie0602 said...

OMG what a sweet little guy! Bulldogs always make me smile. Congrats on your new bundle of love!

Jeanette said...

I could not be happier for you! What a sweetie...Jeanette