Sunday, August 11, 2013

Scrapbook Layout: Chicago Pizza!

The past two weeks my house has been under renovation (floors & cabinets) so things have been HECTIC!  The first week I was also on vacation so in between dealing with the contractors, I was able to take quite a big bite out of my scrapbooking "to do" list.  So over the next few weeks, I'll be posting them along with tips and tricks and maybe a few SVG  and other freebies thrown in as well!
First up is this pizza page.  The paper I used was something that had been in my stash for YEARS.  But it fit the theme perfectly.  Then I had to create the heading...which I did using SCAL and cut on my trusty Cricut. 
Tip:  I added an easy highlight strip to the crust using a Picket Fence Distress Marker.  Just this bit of white adds dimension to the crust.  If you don't have a Picket Fence DM in your stash, get one!  It's very versatile and much more subtle than a white gel pen.
Want the SVG set I put together?  Just a buck at CUT & CREATE.
Entered into the Following Challenges:
SIMON SAYS WED.--TRIANGLES
CRAFTS & ME--ANYTHING GOES
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY--ANYTHING GOES
CRAFTY BOOTS--DIE CUTS

2 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

Such a fun and very YUMMY looking scrapbook layout! I love the pieces of pizza on it! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
Laura :)

Dee's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous scrapbook page, love the lay out and the fabulous colours.

Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne