Monday, March 31, 2014

Easter Bunny Card & Free Printable


Another Creative Cutting Challenge is underway and the theme for the next two weeks is EASTER.  My Design Team submission is this sparkly card I created using a new SVG file, Easter Bunny Card, which you can see below.
To make the card, I cut the shaped card base out of purple cardstock.  The next layer was cut from white cardstock and then the top layer in black cardstock.  Now I was ready to "decorate" the eggs, background, bunny ears and eye.  I first used Distress Markers and a water pen, coloring in all the areas except the bunny body.  Next I jazzed up all the eggs with Stickles...in colors that matched the markers.   Finally I punched two holes to add the ribbon and stamped the sentiment (Stampabilities--Happy Easter 02).
With this SVG file, you can use it as a shaped card or use just the bunny element on any craft project.
 Get the file HERE
If you use an electronic cutter, I hope you'll join in the "Easter" Challenge and show us your project! Just click Here for information.

And now for a FREEBIE!  Here is my newest Printable...
It's available for a limited time Here.
As always, I 'd love to see what you make with this or any of my files and printables!

Entered Into the Following Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday--Anything Goes
Cut It Up Challenges--Anything Goes

7 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I love that image, it's so pretty! You did a great job with the coloring, too.

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Kim M said...

This is so beautiful! Love the coloring and the techniques you used. Continue to share with us at Cut It Up Challenge Blog, thanks.

V's Sweet Ideas said...

What a lovely card! We have a "Technique" challenge going on that I think your card is perfect for http://vssweetideas.blogspot.com/2014/04/technique-challenge-vsc-challenge-22.html

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! What a truly unique and wonderful Easter card! My parents have recently taken up the hobby of stained glass and have created some amazing things. That's what your card reminds me of: some beautiful stained glass window in a church or something. I really like it and am so impressed by the techniques you used to bring it to life. Great work and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Paper Squirrel said...

Love the Easter Bunny card SVG! And of course, I love the sparkly-ness. :-)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Loving this, great job with the colors, perfect! Thank for playing with us at CIU this week!

Ruth G said...

This is such a sweet design! And you're right, it's so fun to color those eggs! Thanks so much for sharing your creation both in finished form and as a file! I can't wait to work on the Spring Collage!