Friday, June 6, 2014

Digital Scrapbook Pages

All week long, Craft Artist has been running a contest.  The theme was "The Great Outdoors" so I put together these scrapbook pages using the Craft Artist 2 Professional software.  I've only just gotten into digital scrapping and I find that I really love it!  Quick and easy and I find I'm not stressing over a page...if it doesn't look good, I just delete.  And no worries about using up embellishments...they are infinite!  I haven't won yet but there are two more weeks to go!
I have a few leads on getting them printed and when I do, I'll share the info.  
Here's a look at the rest of this week's pages:
The pond and butterfly pictures were taken by me and I enjoyed finding a quote to go with them.  Thinking that I will frame these.





No comments: