Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Layout

After working on a lot of digital scrapbook pages lately, it's fun to show this "real" version.  I found this paper and thought that it would be a perfect piece to feature the sun from my Beach Set as the heading.
This page is my Design Team submission in the latest Creative Cutting Challenge.  The theme for the next two weeks is "Anything Goes", so if you use SVG or similar files with an electronic cutting machine, I hope you'll join in the fun...you just might win a prize!

3 comments:

Ruth G said...

This is such a bright and fun layout! Wonderful pictures, playful paper and perfect die cut!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

Great layout. I love all the bright colors you have in the layout

Tina Campbell said...

Wow this turned out great just love the colors and I like how you did the year too on it. The die cuts match the mood and The pictures are fantastic.